Jason Redman Books
Jason Redman is the bestselling author of “The Trident: The Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader” and “Overcome: Crush Adversity With the Leadership Techniques of America’s Toughest Warriors.” Buy your signed copies of books by Jason Redman today, and change the lives of you and those you lead and love forever.
JASON'S NEWEST BOOK, AVAILABLE NOW!
Define your mission and crush your goals with retired U.S. Navy SEAL officer and New York Times bestselling author Jason Redman’s Pointman Planner. Combining core principles underlying his signature Pointman for Life, Pentagon of Peak Performance and Get off the X coaching and leadership programs, this daily/weekly/quarterly guide to defining personal and business objectives, committing to them and tracking your progress will keep you focused, on course, and reaping the rewards of the productivity, performance and achievements you desire in life.
In military terms, the point man (or woman) is the leader, the navigator, on whom the team relies on to identify and navigate the most efficient routes toward their mission objectives while avoiding potential threats along the way.
During his 21-year SEAL career, Redman had been a point man and also depended on them. Once retired to civilian life as a business owner, he found productivity tools plentiful but lacking. Not one met his needs for helping him define, structure and stay on track with his new mission. What if I had a point man for my life? he thought.
What if we all did?
- We’d be more focused, prepared, efficient, decisive and effective.
- We’d decrease our odds of quitting or failing unnecessarily.
- We’d increase our chances of satisfaction and success.
- We’d greatly reduce or eliminate the dangers, struggles, and pitfalls others blindly walk into.
Access the tools Redman has used and refined over decades of intensive military and business leadership, training and experience to successfully lead yourself — as your own Pointman for Life.
Simple, effective and easy to use, the Pointman Planner will help guide and support you in:
- Clearly defining your Mission.
- Setting specific Destinations and Courses (long- and short-term goals).
- Situational awareness and risk-assessment.
- Building an Overcome Mindset in preparation for identifying, handling and overcoming any adversity you may encounter.
- Leading with balance in five key areas of life through the Pentagon of Peak Performance.
- Your ability to REACT, Get off the X! and continue moving the needle in your life.
- Self-guided assessments for critical insights to keep you on course, well-informed, distraction-free and properly directed.
We all have missions in life. Now you can define and stay your course with the Pointman Planner.
Learn how to overcome adversity with proven habits and mindsets taught by retired U.S. Navy SEAL and New York Times bestselling author Jason Redman.
Adversity can often catch you by surprise and leave you struggling with what to do next.
What if you could confront any adversity, from the seemingly insurmountable challenges — the loss of your job, divorce, health issues, bankruptcy — to the typical daily challenges — a late flight, a disappointing phone call, a missed promotion, a “bad day” — and not just survive it, but launch from it and thrive in its aftermath?
Jason Redman was critically wounded in 2007 during a horrific enemy ambush in Iraq. Having been shot at close range through the face and arm and nearly dying on the X, he went on to endure and rally through nearly 40 life-saving and reconstructive surgeries, including extensive facial reconstruction and skin grafts, and to rebound from his harrowing experience stronger than ever despite the visible and invisible injuries and scars he would carry for the rest of his life.
Since retiring from the Navy in 2013, Redman has launched two successful companies, written two bestselling books and speaks to individuals, teams and organizations of all types and sizes nationwide on how to build better leaders through his branded OVERCOME Mindset for exceptional personal, professional and organizational development.
“Overcome: Crush Adversity With the Leadership Techniques of America’s Toughest Warriors” is based on leadership lessons learned during his own 21 years of elite special-operations training and experience, as well as extensive research and interviews with some of America’s toughest warriors, including retired four-star Admiral William McRaven, retired Navy SEAL Jocko Willink, retired four-star General Stanley McChrystal and others.
In “Overcome,” Redman will inspire and guide you in:
- How to survive what he calls any “life ambush.”
- How to move from defense to offense using the proactive techniques of U.S. Navy SEAL teams.
- How to build, strengthen and support your endurance during long-term trials and complex challenges.
- How to reassess or rediscover your life purpose and thrive in your ongoing mission to fulfill it.
- How to lead your teams, whether in business, family or other areas of life, to success and personal gratification.
- How to effectively compete with the top 1% in your field.
- How to stay the course, even when you believe you want to quit.
- And so much more.
This book will clarify why some people move through adversity and others collapse under its pressure — and how you can be counted among those who will Overcome.
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
The humble journey of evolution and lessons learned through supreme challenge, complex adversity and near-death revelations that forged and re-forged the spirit, success and ongoing mission of a U.S. Navy SEAL leader.
Retired Lieutenant Jason Redman led a legendary career as a decorated U.S. Navy SEAL. During his 21 years he was deployed to Columbia, Peru, Afghanistan, and Iraq, where he served as a team assault force commander. In western Iraq alone, he conducted 40 capture-kill missions with his men and captured more than 120 al-Qaida insurgent leaders and fighters.
But the high stakes of combat are only part of his story. “The Trident: The Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader” is an intense and unforgettable story of a man’s determination to overcome adversity no matter the complexity, the odds or the cost. Redman’s journey from SEAL training and his early years struggling to find the balance between bravery and bravado to his near-death critical wounding and remarkable subsequent recovery and fully charged rebound is the evolution of a modern warrior, husband, father and leader and his spirit of service in an ongoing mission to honor a relentless sense of life purpose. It’s the evolution of a man who has come to embody the never-say-die spirit that defines this elite fighting force.
“The Trident” was selected in 2014 as part of the Chief of Naval Operation’s leadership reading program.
Get your signed copies today, for yourself and for those in whose spirit and potential you fervently believe.